Best Health Wellness
*Only Available to City of San Diego Employees*
Best Health is a comprehensive wellness program available to all active and retired employees of the City of San Diego, at no extra cost. Members have access to many resources including online wellness tools, interactive learning modules, one-on-one health coaching and much more. You do not need to be a member of any organization to participate in Best Health.
Best Health™ offers robust online wellness tools including:
Personal Health Coaching
- Get personalized, one-on-one advice from National Board Certified Health Coaches.
- Join simple, 30-minute sessions over the phone for six weeks
- Access your favorite trackers and tools.
- Manage risk factors like blood pressure and cholesterol.
- Complete your Wellness Assessment.
Healthy Eating Plans
- Create healthier, personalized meal plans.
- Track calories using your personal food log.
- Choose from a variety of fitness plans or create your own.
- Track exercise progress online by connecting to your wearable fitness device or app.
- Choose from a variety of topics like nutrition or exercise routines.
- Complete interactive activities to increase your health IQ.
Fitness and Wellness Discounts
- Access 10,000+ participating fitness centers nationwide for $25 a month through the Active&Fit DirectTM Program (plus a one-time enrollment fee and applicable taxes).
- Get discounts on fitness products and specialty health practitioner services.
- Stream hundreds of fitness classes in the convenience of your own home with Studio Sweat onDemand and enjoy over 50% off the regular subscription fee.
Visit https://sdpeba.yourbesthealth.com to learn more.
We are SDPEBA.
Quality Benefits for San Diego Public Employees
Get in touch today to learn more about benefits packages and management through SDPEBA.